Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and answers regarding setting up a premier screening in your city:
What is the movie about?
- A: Faith, Hope & Love is a faith-based, romantic comedy, dance movie. The story is about two vulnerable people who have each suffered deep losses and have their guards up, as a result. When they enter a charity dance contest, and become partners, their lives connect, and with a little help from above, they begin to discover new perspectives on life, love and faith.
- Is it appropriate for kids to see?
- How does our church, charity group, building fund, etc. make money?
Where should we show the film?
- A: The way most churches have set their events up is to have the screenings either at their church community center or recreation hall. This allows churches to save money on screening costs. For those that don’t have a hall, they can use a local facility (i.e. faculty club, movie theater, university, public center) and screen the movie at that venue.
- Will we need a film projector to screen the movie?
- Who sets the price of the tickets?
- Do you think we should offer dinner, food or drinks?
- Who pays for the screening, appetizers, etc. costs?
What if we can’t get any donors?
- A: Can we deduct the costs from the ticket sales? Yes, but we would have to agree on a specific amount of every ticket ahead of time that would be deducted to cover your expenses. For example, if you had appetizers, wine, the screening, etc. and charged $ 40.00 per ticket (these are just hypothetical numbers), and we agreed that your expenses would be capped at $10.00 per ticket, then the balance $ 30.00 would be split 50-50 between the church and our investors (i.e. $ 15.00 for each group). The reason we would need to cap the expenses is that, in the past, we have had events where all the ticket money was spent on expenses and very little was left over and everyone was a bit frustrated at the end of the night.
Will Robert Krantz come to our screening?
- A: Robert loves attending as many of the screenings as possible. There is a minimum requirement in ticket sales if Robert attends, plus the cost of his air fare and a hotel room for one night. If you are interested in Robert attending your screening, let us know (as his schedule fills up quickly to be at the screenings) and we will contact you.
- Can we have our screening without Robert attending?
- Will you have any publicity materials for us?
- What dates are available for us to book the movie?
- Is there any other way your church/organization can make more money at the event?
How do we sign up for a premier screening?
- A: Email us at sales@EllinasMultimedia.com or call us at 949-878-2123 and let us know what date(s) you are interested in having a screening. All in all, we are planning on making these screenings the best events of 2018. Hopefully, we will succeed! If you are interested in booking a premier screening or have any questions, give us a call at 949-878-2123 or you can email us at sales@EllinasMultimedia.com